My son and I have had the privilege of photographing several National Parks. Our photographs were possible because others were willing to share their knowledge with us through books, magazines, and podcasts. It is now time for us to return the favor. We hope the information we provide about our equipment and techniques will help improve your photographic skills. If this is your first visit, please start reading from the bottom of the page. Happy shooting!

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Free is OK by me!

I must admit it, I'm hooked on podcasts. It's amazing how many are available on ITunes and the best part - they are free! There are several devoted to the subject of photography and I wanted to mention two of them that I've found beneficial in expanding my photography knowledge. The first one is TWIP which stands for "This Week in Photography", hosted by Frederick Van Johnson and the other one is "Photo Focus", led by Scott Bourne. Both podcasts are also available to listen to directly through their websites. It's a great way to pass the time while commuting in the car.
www.twiplog.com
www.photofocus.com